Friday, November 26, 2010

First Measurable Snow

As promised if not a few hours early it was snowing when I got up this morning.  Bonnie was already gone, headed out for a day of shopping at the Waterloo Outlets.  So Emily and I have started the wash and will be reading the mail and catching up on some podcasts.  If it continues to snow I will have some pictures.
This was 9:00am this morning
It did continue to snow all morning not that hard but they are still promising more by the time this ends tomorrow.  Here is a shot from around noon.


Noon on Friday

It pretty much snowed all day quit for maybe an hour around 2pm.  But there is still only an inch on the ground.  Bonnie is back from the outlets and in Warsaw, she is stopping by work and then should be home.
Just before Dark


Take care and thanks for checking in.

6 comments:

  1. Started to snow here in Lanc about 2 pm when it stopped in your neck of the woods. Still snowing now at 5:50.

    Hope all had a Happy Thanksgiving.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the snow is gone before Jennifer, Phill, and Dan head to Buffalo tomorrow. I here you guys are meeting at Elizabeth's Maybe someone will post pictures tomorrow. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could use a little bit of that snow here.
    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...I see your staying busy. It was almost 80 degrees today in North Florida. I hope you had a good Thanksgiving and I will check in from time to time. Tell Bonnie I said Hello...Rich

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kids enjoyed playing in the snow today. We probably had a good 5inches this morning (Sat). I made a small hill off the deck, so they could slide down off the steps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Temp in the 50's. Rained all day. But last week I went for a 30 mile backpack in the Ozarks (in 3 days). Arkansas is beautiful in the Fall. In the photo, I'm second from the left, and my brother, Ted, is in the middle with the "too tall" backpack. I remember some fun hikes we used to have, even in the hot summer! Eric
    [Woops. Photo won't upload. Sorry.]

    ReplyDelete

Select Name/URL
Type your name and leave the URL blank unless you have a blog or webpage.