Saturday, October 6, 2018

Hello October

Monday

Overcast here most of the day but it failed to produce much in the way of rain here at the house.  We did have rain all around us again but most of it went to the West of us.

Our Pastor has always had good sermons and I have always appreciated the preparation that he puts in to them.  Its easy to tell he spends a lot of time preparing.  When I saw this picture yesterday I had to copy it and send it too him,



Saturday's mail brought some new ScanPower guide lights for our GFCI receptacles.  These had a little longer prongs on the sides.  So I grabbed one this morning and headed upstairs to install it.  This one worked and now we have light.

                                                                                 

Then I put one in our bathroom and it also worked so I boxed up the two that did not work, stuck on the return label and took it out to the mailbox.  Hopefully it will be on its way tomorrow.

I noticed while I was out there that a new weed is coming up in the grass.  So I took a picture of it and sent it to the lawn maintenance folks


It wasn't long before I got an email back and they will be here Wednesday to spray.

Bonnie worked on her scrapbook this afternoon.

Leftovers for supper and now we are watching the voice.

Tuesday

Nothing planned for today.  I did finally find a trailer light adapter I have been wanting to put in the truck.  It was not exactly where I thought it was but it was close.  So I I put it in the truck along with some tie down straps in case I need them.

Then I caught up with DWTS and some of the other recordings.  Bonnie cut my hair late this afternoon so I am looking pretty bald now.  I got a text from a GD to pick them up at the stables so I quick ran over there and brought her home.  Then of course its Tuesday so I took out the kitchen trash and wheeled the tote out to the curb.

Tonight we will watch the Voice and see the results on DWTS.  Rain around us again today but none here at the house.

Wednesday

Waynes showed up mid morning and did our lawn treatment and sprayed for the fall weeds.

Also today is the day for the big test where every cell phone, TV etc will get a message at the sometime.  This is part of the National Emergency Notification System.  The Test was to happen at 1:18 our time and right on time I got the message on my phone.

Hopefully we will get some rain to water in the weed killer.  I worked a little in the garage and even changed one of the camera batteries.  However it was not completely charged so it will need changed again soon.

Then I picked up the granddaughters and took them to church with a quick stop to pick them up something to eat at Zaxby's.

Then home to pick up Bonne and we headed to our church for our small group study.  Then home and we got our nightly FT from our GD in college and then caught up with the recorded news.

Thursday

Not much to report on today.  I needed to change a battery on one of our cameras today.  Robby has been doing it for me as I could not reach it on the step ladder.  Bonnie reminded me that we had the RV fold up ladder and it was much taller.  So I got that out today and it worked well.

Then evidently Ecobee had trouble with their servers today but this evening they are back up and on line.  Thats about it for today.


Saturday

I got behind on blogs so will post this and catch up next week.

Well thats a wrap for this week.

Thanks For Checking In!

"Some people try to turn back their odometers, not me, I want people 
to know why I look this way, and some of the roads weren't paved"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Name/URL
Type your name and leave the URL blank unless you have a blog or webpage.