Saturday, December 29, 2018

Merry Christmas

Saturday

No normal blog this week.  We have been spending time with the NY family.  I did not write anything for a couple days got behind and so decided to take at least a week off from the blog.  We did not go a lot of places.  Some of the planned activities were shut down due to the government shut down.  The weather was nice much warmer than last year when they were here but we did have a few days of rain.

We had the whole family here on Christmas Day and I enjoyed that.  We were hoping that the dogs would get along well but that did not work out so well.  Bailey is older and has issues from being attacked when she was younger.  Millie is sweet and innocent a puppy that just wants to play and have fun.  Hopefully some day they will enjoy each others company.  The kids had a good time together.  I will admit the noise kind of got to me so I drifted into the den where it was a little quieter, I was hoping Millie would come keep me company but she likes to be where the action is.





So we have done a lot of visiting, a few games, and watched quite a few movies.  I am sure there is a lot I missed but not being in blog mode this week I have just relaxed and enjoyed everyone.  I enjoyed my gifts and seeing what everyone got each other.  Not much else to say that I can remember.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that you Have a Happy New Year!

Well thats a wrap for this week.

Thanks For Checking In!

"Some people try to turn back their odometers, not me, I want people 
to know why I look this way, and some of the roads weren't paved"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Name/URL
Type your name and leave the URL blank unless you have a blog or webpage.