Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thursday

Thursday
Up early again today and caught up on some online reading and some podcasts.  No new snow over night. I shoveled off the back deck and plan to do around the garage later after lunch.
I have a dinner tonight with my Depew High School Classmates.  After over 40 years we still enjoy each others company and usually have a good turnout for dinner which we try to do at least 4 times a year.  I need to swing by the bank on the way and deposit a check so will leave before dark.
I cleaned the driveway before I left for dinner and still made it on time.  We met at the Fireside Inn in Lancaster.  Had a real good turnout and a fun time catching on everyones news.  I had the Grilled Salmon salad really good.  It snowed the whole time I was in there and the roads were covered and a bit slippery on the way home.  But I am home safe.
The update for Bonnie s trip was posted so here is a link to that.  A little reading and then bed for me as it is almost tomorrow.

Link to the trip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Name/URL
Type your name and leave the URL blank unless you have a blog or webpage.