Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tis the Season

Monday

Happy Birthday to our Granddaughter Grace way out in Alabama!!!

Such a pretty smile!
Had to set the alarm for this morning.  I was up ate and got ready.  I made to our dentist in Attica before 8:30 which I thought was my appointment.  Wrong it was 8:45, I wrote it done wrong.  No biggie it was only 15 minutes.  I was headed to my chair at 8:47.  I gave them my crown that had come off and asked if it had come off before.  Sure enough 7 years ago.  So they cleaned it up and re-cemented it into place.  I couple little adjustments and I was on my way.

I stopped at the hardware and picked up some spray paint.  Fluorescent orange for the driveway markers and yellow to paint the chute on the snowblower.  Hopefully it will make it a little smoother and the snow will not stick.  Then I headed for the Post Office to pick up the mail they have been holding for us.

It was a little cool but I painted the driveway stakes on the way in the they headed into the house.  Bonnie was still in bed but soon got up.  I did my end of the month and first of the month financial stuff on the computer.  Just as I finished that Bonnie left to go shopping and run some errands.

Did not do much the rest of the day.  Once Bonnie got home we carried up the groceries and then I grilled hamburgers on the grill.  Now its early to bed and early to rise tomorrow.

Tuesday 

Today we were at the Mission all day, busy busy busy.  A quick stop at Elizabeth's for dinner and now home.  Thats about it for today.

Wednesday

Wet and very overcast out this morning.  The clouds just keep rolling in off the lake this time of year. Makes one forget that it is sunny here most of the summer.  Bonnie slept in late and I caught up on some reading and research.  We watched a show and then went out to the kitchen and vacuum packed up a bunch of pork chops and ground meat that Bonnie got a good deal on.  Our machine has gotten really slow so we decided to order a new one.  Bonnie said it could be a Christmas present.  More research.  I found good deals on foodsaver.com but when I went to check out they were out of stock.  So I ended up getting a good deal at Amazon.

My back has been bothering me and its hard to bend over.  After supper Bonnie headed for East Aurora to take a CPR class she needs for her work at the Rural Outreach Center.  I did the dishes and cleaned up in the kitchen.  Hungry for some type of baked goods, but not up to baking anything tonight, maybe tomorrow.  We did get a quick blast of cold air today and it brought about an inch of snow with it off the lake.

So after a week using the new SSD in my MAC I am still amazed at the improvement in speed and responsiveness that it has made.  I am very satisfied.  Plus it was a big learning opportunity.  I sure know a lot more about SSDs than I did two weeks ago.

Bonnie made it home and of course she passed so is certified for 2 more years.

Hoping that the snow will melt tomorrow.

Thanks For Checking In!

"The Business of Life is the acquisition of memories!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Name/URL
Type your name and leave the URL blank unless you have a blog or webpage.