Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sunny, Overcast

Monday

Sunny and 40 degrees this Monday morning, time to open the garage and soak up some heat.  The weeks forecast looks mild so far nothing harsh.  We filled the sunflower bird feeder last week and the birds have found lots of activity out there.  We have been out of our "normal" routines since the holidays, hoping to get back down to the Mission this week.

It got up into the upper 40s this morning and Bonnie and I went out on the front porch and she lowered my ears and gave me a good haircut.  This is her second time cutting my hair.

Good Job
Well we ended up a little bored so browsed Amazon and LTD ordered some Crystal Light and a Crochet book for Bonnie.

It got up to 47 today but its too wet to do anything outside, so we had another TV day.


Tuesday

Overcast this morning we both slept in way too late.  Bonnie had to hurry a bit to get ready and head out to a Dr. appointment.  So much for the pancakes she had planned.  Oh well maybe for lunch.  Well not for lunch either.  But there is pork in the oven for supper.  All went well at the DR and Bonnie did a little shopping.

We did work on the taxes a little but still need to get our documentation and reports together.  Then we watched TV again.  Trash day is tomorrow so we collected the trash.

My annual audit of my books is tonight at the town hall so I am headed up for that.  The audit went fine.  It was pretty frosty out when I headed home, cold and damp.

Off to bed now busy day tomorrow.



Wednesday

Up early today and headed into Buffalo City Mission.  Bonnie stayed at Elizabeth's house to let the plumber in to work on keeping the pipes from freezing.  I continued my project of digitizing old records.  We had another inch of snow last night but the roads were clear and we had no problem.

I really have not felt up to par all day, so going to take it easy and post this.

Thanks For Checking In!

"If Your Dreams Don't Scare You, They Are Just Not Big Enough"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Name/URL
Type your name and leave the URL blank unless you have a blog or webpage.