Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Cold has returned

Monday

After a couple mild days the cold has returned.  Along with it this afternoon we got a couple inches of snow.

My day was spent up at court doing a computer upgrade.  Microsoft support for Windows XP is ending in April and our computers were converted from XP to Windows 7 today.  That took from 11am until 5:30 when we quit to get ready for court.  Then I held court and finally got home at 9:30pm.  Bonnie and I watched the Downton Abbey, the last episode for this season.  But they promised there will be a season 5.

I caught up on blogs and now at midnight I am ready to hit the hay.

Tuesday

Up and at it this morning looks like another 2 inches of snow so I need to clean the driveway of about 4 inches.  I was out and did my court business and then headed back home to get warm, it is cold out. Bonnie went grocery shopping and beat me home.  Once I warm up I will head out and clean the driveway.

Well I got the driveway cleared then had lunch and a nap.  We headed out at 6:30 for our small group meeting in the snow again.  We got about another 1/2 inch but the roads were good.  Finally home and watched a little TV before heading to bed.

Wednesday

Up early this morning and headed to the dentist for a couple replacement fillings.  The sun is now up nice and bright but its a bone chilling 5 degrees and is to go no higher than 15.  We normally go to the mission today but had to change our day this week so I could go to the dentist.

I did shovel a little around the garage today but it was too cold and windy to try to blow the snow off the driveway, maybe tomorrow.  We did not have to go anywhere else today so I took it easy.  We caught up on the recorded TV we had and Bonnie made fish and asparagus for lunch and chicken breasts for supper.

The road to Attica this morning had a lot of snow blowing across it and covering the road in spots.  We heard on the evening news that a local woman slid sideways on the road and was hit by a truck.  She was not wearing a seatbelt and died in the accident.  The driver of the pickup truck was Mercy Flighted to Buffalo for precautionary observation.  You just never know.

Now that the Olympics are over new episodes are on and so we watched a few of those tonight.  Now that its after midnight I am heading to bed.  Oh its Wednesday so I better post this.

Thanks For Checking In!

"If Your Dreams Don't Scare You, They Are Just Not Big Enough"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Name/URL
Type your name and leave the URL blank unless you have a blog or webpage.