Thursday, July 28, 2011

Home at last

Thursday

Left Ohio about 9am this morning and backed into the yard at 2:30pm.
Just backed in good to be Home

Lots of construction delays.  But it was a good drive and the coach seems better than ever.  It is cooler here but very humid.  I was soaked by the time I unloaded a few things form the MH.  Once I cooled down I took a nice long shower.  Then sorted through a month of my mail.  About when I finished Bonnie got home and it was great to get a big hug and kiss.  She made spaghetti for supper and I hope to have a bowl of ice cream later.  Lots to do around here the next few days.  This is waiting in the yard for me.
Bonnie is not sure when this broke off.
Well its great to be home.  Thank you all for your prayers.  God gave me a great trip home.
I was gone right at 30 days and can truly say I enjoyed at least 20 of the days I was gone.  I got to see family and visit a lot of new things.

This was one of my favorite times.

Thats it for tonight, it may be a couple days until I post again, back to Sunday, Wednesday posts I think.

Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Name/URL
Type your name and leave the URL blank unless you have a blog or webpage.