Saturday, July 23, 2011

Quiet Saturday in Huntsville

Saturday

Since nothing will happen with the MH over the weekend I am staying in Huntsville to wait out the decision by the extended warranty company.

Another hot day here in the South.  We stayed in most of the day and then mid afternoon we left here to check out some campgrounds and then on to eat supper.

We went up to the US Space and Rocket center first.  The sites there were pretty short and not very level.

Then we headed to Monte Sano State Park which is on a 1600 foot high hill.  They have nice sites and some have full hook ups.

Then over to Decatur to look at the cities camp ground.  Wow did it look crowded, but lots to do there.

From there it was time to eat and we went to McCollum's for catfish.  It was ok but not like I have had in Arkansas.

And of course some new pictures of Reagan from dinner




On the way home we drove through more of the areas where the tornados went through.  Sad to see all the trees gone and a lot of missing houses and heavily damaged houses.  Some are living in RV in their yards while they repair their homes.  Lots of work left to do here to get things cleaned up.

Now home playing with Reagan.  The rest of the family will be home on Monday.

Bonnie was busy at home today and got her car inspected, checked in at court for me, started my truck, and is working on some project that she is keeping a secret from me.

Thats it for today.

Thanks for checking in.

1 comment:

  1. I think I know what the project is! I was talking with Bonnie after church service on Sunday and that's all I'm gonna tell you. Stay tuned...

    The Beck's

    ReplyDelete

Select Name/URL
Type your name and leave the URL blank unless you have a blog or webpage.