Friday, July 22, 2011

If itsThursday I must be in Huntsville, Al

Thursday

I checked out of the motel this morning and loaded all my stuff into the car.  I headed over to Freightliner expecting to leave today.  Not to be.  They told me they were waiting on a brake hose and not expecting it until late in the day, and then they probably would not be able to square things up with the warranty company.  I called my son in Huntsville and headed the 200 plus miles to his house, just outside Huntsville in Harvest, AL  His wife and two of the kids are down at Santa Rosa beach on the gulf, but he and Reagan are here.  Took me about 4 hours and I lost an hour as this is the central time zone.  So I am hoping again for good news tomorrow.  If not I will stay here until its finished I hope.  Getting here I started in Tennessee, entered Georgia, back to Tennessee, and finally Alabama.  I also drove through and then out drove some severe Thunderstorms, the warn showed up on my phone after I was out of the rain.

Robby took us out for dinner to the Greenbrier Restaurant.



Here's Reagan:
Enjoying her Hush Puppy
Robby checking his phone
My small pulled pork dinner
We drove around a little and looked at the damage still evident from the tornado and winds that went through here on April 27th.  Lots and lots of damage and not that far from his house.

Well I am here and safe.  Thats about it here for the tonight.

Thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select Name/URL
Type your name and leave the URL blank unless you have a blog or webpage.